Patrick Accounting of Memphis, TN is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our amazing team! If you’re a digital media guru and passionate about connecting small businesses, we need to talk! In this role, you will help us maintain our brand image, engage with our clients, and market our services through a wide range of online and offline channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Passion for helping small businesses succeed!
- Digital portfolio with professional graphic design and writing samples.
- HubSpot and Salesforce knowledge preferred but not required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excessive attention to detail.
- Proven research, writing, and editorial skills.
- Graphic design, photography, website maintenance, and newsletter experience.
- Passion to improve process and performance.
- Deep understanding of all major marketing channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional working experience in social media marketing specifically (but not limited to) Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web analytics tools (Google Analytics) preferred.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Most importantly, you must be tech-savvy. You should be extremely comfortable on the computer while typing a minimum of 65 wpm. You will need to move quickly between programs and learn new technologies with ease!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create content to generate marketing qualified leads to hand off to the sales team for closing; design sales and promotional aids for sales brochures, infographics, presentations, and proposals.
- Manage the top funnel of the sales organization by maintaining our company website; increase our brand reputation, create new landing pages, and optimize Google AdWords and SEO efforts.
- Produce graphics and copy for our monthly newsletters and prospecting email campaigns.
- Host monthly webinars; create graphics to promote webinars and virtual events.
- Coordinate and schedule guests for our podcast, One Step Better.
- Create social media graphics and content to publish on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
- Assist in the development and execution of firm events; take photos at all events.
- Create short videos, slide decks, and presentations for a solid media kit.
- Track, analyze, and report on the results of all marketing efforts.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We make numbers feel less daunting and we have a darn good time doing it! We are a business casual office environment. (Yes, you can wear jeans. No, you can’t wear a tie.) We believe in a healthy work-life balance. There are frequent company outings and team lunches where we celebrate birthdays, milestones, and accomplishments. We work as a team and we win as a team! Our entire team strives to make Patrick Accounting a family – not just a place to work.
Depending on experience, you will receive a salary of $36,000-$44,000. We offer generous PTO, holiday pay, employer-paid health and dental insurance, vision insurance, monthly profit sharing, 401(k) contribution of 3%, and many other perks to all full-time employees. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Patrick Accounting provides outsourced bookkeeping and accounting for growth-minded small business owners and entrepreneurs. We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We assist business owners with monthly bookkeeping, accounting, tax planning and reporting, payroll processing, and back office support services. For more information about who we are, please visit our website (www.patrickaccounting.com) and find us on social media.
We will only consider online applications. Please do not call or stop by the office; these actions will disqualify you from further consideration. Please check your junk e-mail if you haven’t heard from us within a few business days. Candidate testing and a background check will be conducted before employment. Our interview process is involved and thorough. Be prepared to meet with our team and ask a lot of questions! We look forward to meeting you!