Patrick Accounting of Memphis, TN is seeking a full-time Content Manager to join our amazing team! If you LOVE writing and are passionate about connecting small businesses – we need to talk!
The Content Manager will own the creation and direction of all content marketing initiatives across a wide range of online and offline channels. This role requires a combination of marketing and publishing mindsets, always leading with a ‘client first’ mentality. You will be Patrick Accounting’s storyteller and must be empathetic toward the pain points of clients and prospects alike. The ultimate goal of your efforts is to increase client retention, drive engagement, generate qualified leads, and improve website traffic.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We make numbers feel less daunting and we have a darn good time doing it! We are a business casual office environment. (Yes, you can wear jeans. No, you can’t wear a tie.) There are frequent company outings and team lunches where we celebrate birthdays, milestones, and accomplishments. We work as a team and we win as a team! Join us and work at one of the Best Places to Work in Memphis, one of Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies, and one of Accounting Today’s Best Firms to Work For!
Depending on experience, you will receive a salary of $42,000-$48,000. We offer generous PTO, holiday pay, employer-paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance, monthly profit sharing, 401(k) contribution of 3%, and many other perks to all full-time employees. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us!
- Online portfolio with professional writing samples required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, or Journalism strongly preferred.
- HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics knowledge preferred.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for helping small businesses succeed!
- Heart of a teacher, with a love of learning, writing, and communicating in all forms!
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills with an understanding of common editorial style guides (AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style).
- Experience with conducting interview-based research.
- Deep understanding of how to create content that draws an audience on major marketing channels.
- Obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Passion for new technology tools; continuously learn the latest platforms.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead the development of our content initiatives with a journalist mindset to drive new business and cultivate new opportunities with our current client base.
- Know the value of every person on our team and empower them to tell their stories to our audience.
- Produce at least three pieces of content (blog posts, articles, eBooks, white papers, presentations) weekly.
- Interview internal subject matter experts for content.
- Assist with social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content.
- Aid with general website updates and enhancements (landing pages, conversion opportunities for lead generation, call-to-action placement).
- Track, analyze, and report on the results of all content marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US:
Patrick Accounting is a CPA firm that provides outsourced bookkeeping and accounting for growth-minded small business owners and entrepreneurs. We are a small business, and we work exclusively with other small businesses. We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We assist business owners with monthly bookkeeping, accounting, tax planning and reporting, payroll processing, and back office support services. For more information about who we are, please visit our website (www.patrickaccounting.com) and find us on social media.
This position will report daily to our Memphis, TN office. We service our clients from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. every business day. This is an amazing opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment where our team and our culture are our highest priority. This will be a great way to learn about bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and tax services. If you are a teacher at heart and find fulfillment to reassure people that might have fear, anxiety, or frustration around money or taxes, then please apply for the opportunity to join our team!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process; please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We will only consider online applications. Please do not call or stop by the office; these actions will disqualify you from further consideration. Please check your junk e-mail if you haven’t heard from us within a few business days. Candidate testing and a background check will be conducted before employment. Our interview process is involved and thorough. Be prepared to meet with our team and ask a lot of questions! We look forward to meeting you!