Patrick Accounting of Memphis, TN is expanding our team. An exciting career opportunity exists for an Accounting Manager! In this role, your primary responsibility will be to supervise the monthly accounting process while providing outstanding personal service to a section of our small business clientele. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and our systems keep workflow running smoothly throughout the year. As a primary contact person, you will provide exceptional personal service to clients in long-lasting working relationships. We need your help to service a rapidly growing number of clients!
- Do you want to work at one of the Best Places to Work in Memphis, one of Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies, and one of Accounting Today’s Best Firms to Work For?
- Are you passionate about small businesses and their success?
- Are you tired of the “fire drill” mentality at your current firm? (Late nights that never end, always another “accounting emergency”.)
- Are you looking for flexibility AND a unique opportunity for success? (Would you like to go home for dinner on time?)
- Are you an accountant with a fresh, energetic, and great personality? (Is this an oxymoron?)
- Do you want to work directly with awesome business owners? (Blue collar or white collar, it doesn’t matter to us!)
- Are you interested in being part of a unique firm that is laid back and thinks outside the box? (Yes, you can wear jeans! No, you can’t wear a tie!)
- Do you want to be a part of a firm that values what you can bring to the table?
- If you said yes to the bullet points above, apply today!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for small businesses and their success is a must!
- Be able to work with any type of small business owner.
- Upbeat, confident, and friendly personality.
- CPA or EA preferred.
- 5+ years accounting supervisory/managerial experience required.
- 3+ years experience at a CPA firm preferred.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor preferred.
- Must be computer savvy; embrace and learn new technology with ease!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We make numbers feel less daunting and we have a darn good time doing it! There are frequent company outings and team lunches where we celebrate birthdays, milestones, and accomplishments. We work as a team and we win as a team! Depending on experience, you will receive an attractive salary of $75,000-$110,000. We offer monthly profit sharing, generous PTO, holiday pay, employer-paid health, vision, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) contribution of 3%, and many other perks to all full-time employees. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
Patrick Accounting is a CPA firm that provides outsourced bookkeeping and accounting for growth-minded small business owners and entrepreneurs. We are a small business and we work exclusively with other small businesses. We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We provide a structured package of services including monthly bookkeeping, accounting, tax planning and reporting, payroll processing, back office support services, and most importantly – advice and consultation!
This position will report daily to our Memphis, TN office. We service our clients from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. every business day. We are tech-forward and process-driven, so there are no endless late nights! (Yes, you can make it home in time for family dinner.) We have rock-solid systems in place for providing client service that allows our team scheduling flexibility and balance. (No “fire drills”!) Because we are a small firm, our team plays a real role in our clients’ success. We know that having the best team is critical to our own success. Our team is generous in sharing their time and helping others develop new skills quickly. We help our team develop into experienced accounting and tax professionals. Our goal is to help our team thrive professionally and personally.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable; that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for our Accounting Manager position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
We will only consider online applications. Please check your junk e-mail if you haven’t heard from us within a few business days. Please do not call or stop by the office; these actions will disqualify you from further consideration. Candidate testing and a background check will be conducted before employment. Our interview process is involved and thorough. Be prepared to meet with our team and ask a lot of questions! We look forward to meeting you!