The Tour Guide at Old Dominick Distillery is responsible for cultivating an enjoyable experience for all visitors by giving Distillery tours and working in the retail outlet. This role will report to the Guest Experience Manager, and their duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Old Dominick Distillery is seeking Part Time Tour Guides, flexible to work day, evening or weekend shifts. A successful Tour Guide will:
• strive to make every guest encounter a positive and memorable experience!
• lead accurate, informative and fun tours.
• provide exceptional customer service to all visitors.
• encourage Distillery visitors to visit the gift shop, make suggestions for purchases and help visitors to locate their desired items.
• partner with other tour guides to generate revenue and leave ALL guests raving about how much they enjoyed their visit.
• occasionally work behind the bar assisting Bar Manager in serving drinks and maintaining a clean and tidy workspace.
• be at least 21 years old
• have a positive disposition and willingness to learn,
• be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.,
• possess strong communication skills;
• ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• ability and willingness to work part time, non-traditional hours (nights and weekends, 12-30 hrs. per week).
• Customer service/retail and/or tourism experience preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org