COMPENSATION: $17.14 per hour (based on 35 hours per week)
General Purpose of Position:
Oversee daily operation and all activities of the site and works in unison with the Site Engagement Specialist under the direction of the Case Management Director.
• Provide direction, leadership and accountability for site staff and volunteers.
• Assists in carrying out all programs and services at the site.
• Should exhibit a pleasant demeanor with neighbors, agency representatives, and staff when performing daily tasks.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of the Site-Based Services’ departmental policies and procedure manual.
• Prepare the sites for programs by arranging the available office space to host the programs.
• Aggressively recruit participants for adult and youth engagement activities and all other events. (proved by weekly status updates).
• Should be able to identify the needs of participants to maximize their optimal potential.
• Performs home & neighbor engagement visitations using assigned assessments and tools (which includes observation of the home and identifying the critical needs. Maintain accurate office files for program participants.
• Maintain and input data for Compassionate services, adult and youth engagement programs and services.
• Learn and facilitate all youth engagement activities. Assist with maintaining an environment for learning during programs.
• Attend all departmental meetings, program planning sessions and site activities.
• Input data for Compassionate services, adult and youth services.
• Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Works well with children and adults
• Familiar with basic first aid procedures
• Ability to understand multi-step written and oral procedures/instructions
• Adherence to NCC policies/procedures, including safety practices
• Desire to work in urban ministry preferred
• Must possess interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Valid Tennessee driver’s license and insurance
• Occasional off-campus travel is required (Fundraising events, etc.)
• Interest in and the ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission and Values
• Indoor and outdoor activities subject to weather conditions
• Those without physical limitations may be asked to participate in games/events with students (which may include excessive walking, etc.)
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org