The Systems Administrator position will maintain and support Mimeo’s information technology infrastructure including monitoring, managing, and tuning servers, workstations, cloud environments, and network devices to ensure expected availability, performance and security standards are achieved. This role will perform server maintenance, routine backups, and configuration control, and create documentation and technical drawings of the IT infrastructure. They will participate in project planning and execution. This role will provide on-call support as required.
- Level 2 Helpdesk Support
- Azure Management
- Anti Virus Administration
- Responsible for all backups in US sites
- Responsible for the installation, administration, maintenance, and support of the IT infrastructure including servers, workstations, printers, telephone systems, and data network components
- Performs analysis and reporting of incidents
- Supports all network, voice, video, and data systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works as part of an On-Call Rotation
SKILLS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience supporting and maintaining Windows servers and workstations
- High-level AD experience
- Experience with Cloud Computing (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with Windows Services and IIS
- Experience with Hyper-V clustering
- Must have excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Must be able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines in a results-oriented environment
- Must be able to capture requirements from multiple sources and translate those requirements into solutions
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people
Nice to Have
- Experience with Cisco Networks
- Experience supporting HP Indigo or other Vendor Print Platforms
- Experience with SCCM
- Problem Solving: Weighs solutions objectively and considers implications when choosing a course of action
- Ability to sit frequently.
- Ability to walk occasionally.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach occasionally.