As part of the School Planner Company, the Account Executive will actively work to grow our new customer base for our customized school planner product as well as our expanding product offerings. Characterized as the hunter, The Account Executive qualifies inbound and outbound leads in order to find sales qualified opportunities and win sales through effective sales follow-ups and customer relationships.
- Prospect and qualify leads to find Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- Establish and develop positive customer relationships.
- Achieve sales targets within an assigned territory.
- Find solutions that work for opportunities based on product offerings.
- Provide customer with accurate information regarding products through samples, demos and price quotes.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Support and attend 1-2 educational conferences per year, usually requiring travel
- Research and be an expert in your sales territory including K-12 schools, universities, community colleges and education programs in order to understand the best way to approach your niche market and key contacts.
- Organize and implement a sales plan to aid you in achieving your sales goal.
- Report on sales activity and performance in your territory towards your goal.
- Utilize CRM to document, strategize and implement ongoing sales efforts.
Process Development and Improvement
- Determine areas of improvement for yourself throughout the selling season.
- Collaborate with team members to find pressure points of our processes and ways to improve them.
- Help evaluate sales techniques and strategies including talk tracks, cadences, email correspondence and etiquette
- Bachelor Degree preferred – High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience
- CRM Experience required.
- High energy, passionate and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Products and Google Applications.
- Knowledge of K-12 or university level education preferred.
- Exceptional phone etiquette with a pleasant and clear voice
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs. occasionally.
- Agility: Remain positive and composed when faced with new information or approaches.
- Collaboration: Demonstrate social and self-awareness to optimize impact and team effectiveness
- Communication Skills: Listen to understand and ask clarifying questions when messages are unclear.
- Passion: Create an atmosphere of urgency and excitement that positively impacts the actions and achievements of others
- Performance and Results Driven: Use personal energy, drive and commitment to establish and sustain an action-oriented mindset.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL PLANNER COMPANY:
The School Planner Company, a part of the Mimeo family, was conceptualized in the UK over 20 years ago and is a provider of student planners to thousands of schools around the world We work to re-engineer the school planner to be a fully customized tool inside the classroom at a price comparable to other generic offerings. Mimeo and The School Planner Company brought this idea and product offering to the United States five years ago to bring new solutions to the American school in the hope to improve three-way communication between parent, student and teacher and to teach valuable skills for students needed in their future.