Responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness and accuracy of internal or external websites and supports the strategies and overall goals of the facility/system. Plays a key role in content development, reputation management and consumer relationship management support. Assists in promoting facility/system online presence through use of website content management, social media and associated tools. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
– Excellent written communication skills. Ability to write in a clear and concise manner, showing a working knowledge of principles of grammar, AP style, and usage.
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications.
– Familiarity with a web content management system and ability to understand and relate to other associates the content management system knowledge.
– Ability to produce content geared to the needs and preferences of internal and external customers.
– Ability to handle a heavy, complex workload with a major impact on Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s local, regional, and national reputation, and excellent organizational skills, with ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
– Ability to understand marketing concepts, as well as write and edit content to target audiences.
– Familiarity with the connection between electronic communications and the internet and an institution’s overall marketing and communications strategy.
– Working knowledge of Photoshop and other photo editing software.
– Understanding of website and digital marketing analytics and metric reporting for key performance indicators.
– Ability to interact positively and effectively with Associates at all levels within the organization, as well as vendors.
– Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, to solve problems, and work independently.
Key Job Responsibilities
– Works with Subject Matter Experts to edit and develop content to support content strategy for methodistmd.org (primary focus), MOLLI, Methodisthealth.org and Your Health Blog.
– Reputation management – Works with patient experience/advocacy to respond to and report on star ratings/reviews and direct messages across the internet (social, google, yelp, etc.) using Binary Fountain and Hootsuite. Supports social media specialist in handling social comments.
– Location and find a doctor management – Works with marketing specialists and medical staff office to maintain physician, provider staff listings on methodisthealth.org and online listings through Binary Fountain.
– Email marketing and Consumer Relationship Management support – Supports the implementation of patient-facing email campaigns and expand use through – – Consumer Relationship Management system implementation.
– Digital Marketing Analytics – Provides digital marketing analytics reporting to include KPIs for social media, reputation management, email management and provider listing management.
– The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
– Must have good balance and coordination.
– The physical requirements of this position are: light work – exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
– The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
– The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.