- Demonstrated ability to influence, build relationships and motivate others toward the accomplishment of goals.
- Working knowledge of basic business software.
- Sound working knowledge of business, marketing, communications, and operations/community relations principles.
- Extensive ability to write, edit and communicate. Ability to write in a clear and concise manner, showing a working knowledge of grammar principles, style and usage as well as alignment with MLH strategic direction and Power of One culture.
- Must possess analytical skills, be flexible, innovative, organized, able to work without close supervision, and able to exercise independent judgement and professionalism.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver well-organized, impactful plans to accomplish department objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Under general direction, administers day-to day department projects, implements plans, and supports organizational strategies.
- Builds strong relationships, mutual trust and influence key audiences to accomplish marketing, communications, and development objectives.
- Assist in defining project objectives, requirements, and establishes a project plan to ensure timely completion and alignment with plans or initiative(s). Ensures key resources are available to facilitate completion. Communicates responsibilities to team members and stakeholders.
- Implements marketing/communication/development strategies and develops and executes tactics to meet goals.
- Functions as an effective team-builder and builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members to facilitate project completion.
Must have good balance and coordination.
The physical requirements of this position are: light work – exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.