Responsible for managing, supporting, and implementing research and programs to drive philanthropic revenue to the Methodist Healthcare Foundation to include prospect research, grateful family and patient relations, launch of Foundation volunteer recruitment, raising funds to support hospital and service lines needs, and administrative and fundraising event support. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Ability to collaborate with individuals and groups of people to work towards the accomplishment of work and organizational goals.
- Ability to communicate complex material to all levels of management and outside parties, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to plan, schedule, manage, organize multiple tasks and projects, and maintain control of workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an interest developing strong relationships within and outside of the organization.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Under supervision of Director, conducts and shares prospect research, including management of routine screening efforts, to support the Foundation team’s efforts to secure major, corporate, and planned gifts.
- Assists the Foundation President in general administrative and office duties.
- Assists in the development and growth of the Grateful Patient and Family program.
- Coordinates and manages the new Foundation volunteer program.
- Serves as a fundraising contact for assigned hospital and specific service line.
- Serves as a support role for Foundation fundraising events.
- Performs other job functions as assigned or requested.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work – exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.