The Facilities Manager will manage the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, grounds and other facilities. The position plans, budgets, schedules, oversees and often performs facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
1. Oversee the cleaning, maintenance and landscaping of the buildings and grounds.
2. Develop a plan for and perform routine maintenance of equipment, buildings and grounds.
3. Schedule and oversee maintenance service providers, including but not limited to landscaping, garbage and recycling pick up, mosquito abatement and plumbers.
4. Manage preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC, lighting and office equipment, cleaning of drains and gutters.
5. Develop budgets for, schedule and oversee non-routine facility and grounds maintenance and improvement projects, including cost estimates, timelines and project oversight.
6. Oversee and inspect construction and installation progress provided by outside contractors.
7. Assist with grounds rentals and special events.
8. Assist with exhibition planning, furniture design and fabrication, lighting, installation and other responsibilities as needed.
9. Provide assistance with special projects, as needed.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and shop environments with exposure to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise. Ongoing responsibilities include painting (indoor and outdoor), preventative maintenance on HVAC systems, light electrical and plumbing, irrigation repair, fountain pump maintenance, set up and break down for events and grounds rentals, and light landscaping and carpentry. Must be able to lift 75lbs.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three to five years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
– Detail oriented
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
– Project Management
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The salary range for this position is $37,000 to $42,000. Benefits include health insurance and a 3% Simple IRA employer match after two years of employment.
Send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Carissa Hussong at email@example.com