Do you have a passion to help others? Do you have a strong sense of community? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, Generations may be the perfect new home for you!
Generations, Inc., is a NPO/NGO management company. It supports two regional, tax-exempt social/health service companies. Generations is seeking the perfect candidate to join its team as a Bookkeeper. In this full-time position, the successful candidate will process payroll, accounts payable, etc.
Some qualifications for the ideal candidate include:
· Proficient with spreadsheets, word processing and using accounting systems
· Experience with Sage/MAS/Optimum a plus and intermediate experience in Excel
· Two (2) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to work alone and as a team player
· Great interpersonal skills
· High school diploma or GED required
Generations offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances. Sick and vacation days. 403(b) retirement savings plan with agency match. Longevity and referral bonuses and much more!