Do you have a passion to help others? Do you have a strong sense of community? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, Generations may be the perfect new home for you!
Generations, Inc., is a NPO/NGO management company. It supports two regional, tax-exempt social/health service companies. Generations is
seeking the perfect candidate to join its team as a Billing Clerk. In this full-time position, the Billing Clerk will work with program staff and funding
sources to accurately process claims and collect payments.
Some qualifications for the ideal candidate include:
· Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Google
· Experience with Medicare Billing FISS-DDE, VA, DIDDS, and other pay vendors
· Five (5) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination
· Prior experience in healthcare billing, A/R, health information management, Home Health billing, Sage 100, Ability, Wellsky, electronic records are preferred
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to work alone and as a team player
· Great interpersonal skills
· High school diploma or GED required
Generations offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances. Sick and vacation days. 403(b) retirement savings plan with agency match. Longevity and referral bonuses and much more!