Memphis Crisis Center prides itself on delivering efficient, effective service delivery across a wide range of caller issues. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our team. We are currently searching for an experienced call center representative to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have call center or customer service experience with a desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. This is a grant funded position that will begin in January 2021.
- Obtain client information and determine program eligibility via phone and email intake assessments
- Assist consumers by providing program information and answering questions
- Collect data and document all calls
- Troubleshoot and report problems
- Communicate with Program Manager regarding issues, updates, status reports and feedback; suggest areas for improvement
- Maintain quality assurance by adhering to program guidelines and standards and assist with program development and refinement of operational processes.
- Expand job knowledge by participating in ongoing training, team meetings, and educational opportunities
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of computer operations including web browser, email, data entry, and Zoom
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of data collection and reporting
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with a diverse population of callers while demonstrating excellent customer service skills
Training on protocols, processes, and software will be provided by the Memphis Crisis Center.