LEO Events is seeking enthusiastic and reliable individuals with day-time availability to join its talented part-time team in our Memphis location. As a part-time employee, you will be invited to uphold the exceptional level of service that is currently offered to our clients and can gain experience in the exciting industry of events. If you are looking for a fun and innovative way to supplement your income, join our team and you will be glad you did!
Available shifts vary per week. Part-time team members determine their schedules based on availability and open shifts.
EVENT ROLES AND DESCRIPTIONS:
- Greeters welcome a group at the airport or other designated locations and walk a group of guests to a specific event location or ride with them in a vehicle or motor coach to make sure that the timelines are adhered to, and logistics are correct.
- Event Assistants assist onsite with an event as directed by the Event Manager. The Event Assistant is needed when several event logistics are involved with the event or when a level of solo management is needed.
- Event Managers are the lead staffers onsite for an event that may work solo without a LEO Events staffer present. Event Managers often manage other Event Assistants and handle the details of working with the vendors and clients.
- Airport or hotel meet and greets
- Tour escorts
- On-site event assistants for décor and entertainment load-in and set-up
- Hospitality desk attendant
- Step-on guide
- Outgoing and personable attitude
- Flexibility to work mornings, nights, and weekends as needed
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent customer service skills
- Competitive spirit and a love of the city of Memphis!
- Competitive hourly rates are between $15-25/hour, depending on the type of shift. Rate based on a 3-hour minimum.
- Uniform shirt and PPE provided. Employee to provide pants, closed-toe shoes, and belt.
- Flexible hours and paid parking reimbursement
Interested candidates can email their resumes to Alex Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO ARE WE? LEO Events is an award-winning, Certified Woman-Owned Business. We provide live, virtual, and hybrid event solutions to reach today’s audiences wherever they are – online, onstage, and onsite.
Many of the world’s most visible brands and causes look to LEO to deliver their most critical messages on the most important occasions. Our clients include numerous Fortune 500 companies, nationally recognized non-profits, and community organizations and associations. For more than a decade, we have earned our longstanding places on Event Marketer’s IT List and the Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies with relentless dedication to quality, creativity, and value. With more than 60 full-time staffers in three U.S. offices, four streaming studios, and our own digital platform, we have the resources, tools, processes, and people-power to create, manage, and produce meaningful moments and engaging
experiences that inspire audiences to take action – whether it’s to learn, sell, grow, volunteer, enjoy, or simply share a sense of purpose and belonging.
Social responsibility is essential to our company and our culture. We stay active in our communities and strive to make positive contributions everywhere we go. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion in our offices, on our stages, and in our supplier relationships. We are committed to, and enjoy, finding ways to reduce the environmental impact of our work, and we strive to continually improve our sustainability practices in our offices and in the events we produce.