Aftercare Worker – hiring highly energetic, motivated, kid- loving employees. Looking for workers ready to share their passions and ideas with our students through projects, activities, and play.
Hours 2:30-6:00 Monday – Friday
· Responsible for playing and interacting with students
· Responsible for helping with homework
· Responsible for monitoring classroom rules and the instilling the Lausanne way
· Responsible for transporting students to various activities, carpool, and private lessons
· Responsible for tracking numbers of students, checking the students in and out of activities
· Responsible for instructing students in various projects and activities such as stem, art, and sport activities
· Opportunity to coach lower school teams in sports or various clinics
About Lausanne Collegiate School
As the only PK-3 through 12th grade International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in the state of Tennessee, Lausanne’s vertically aligned curriculum is designed to help students build consistent skills from year to year and to give them the opportunity to make greater connections between subjects. Students learn how subjects are not independent of one another and in fact are interdependent. Students readily apply hands-on learning and technology throughout their classroom experiences as well as enhance their studies of multiple languages and cultures. This innovative structure allows for critical thinking, creativity and collaborative and independent learning that provides students with a stronger knowledge base. Lausanne’s mission is to prepare each of its students for college and for life in a global environment. From the school’s inception in 1926 to present day, this consistent global vision and student-centered focus has led to a wonderfully diverse school community, outstanding college and university placement and graduates who are making an impact in their communities and the world.