The firm is seeking an efficient, dedicated, and organized individual to assist in case management and attorney preparation.
• Create and maintain case files (electronic database and hard copies)
• Scan and file electronic mail
• Communicate with clients, court clerks, process servers, and other law offices
• Draft and edit correspondence, pleadings, and discovery
• Schedule and prepare materials for client meetings
• Assist with answering and directing any incoming phone calls
• Highly organized
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with attorneys, legal assistants, clients, and outside organizations
• Needs to be able to transition quickly between multiple tasks and handle a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Jehl Law Group believes in proper care and respect for the elderly. The attorneys have over 35 years of experience in handling claims including: nursing home/elder neglect and abuse, medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability, corporate fraud, breach of contract, and various aspects of elder law.
Email all resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send as PDF.