he firm is seeking an efficient, dedicated, and organized individual to assist in case management and attorney preparation.
– Create and maintain case files (electronic database and hard copies)
– Scan and file electronic mail
– Communicate with clients, court clerks, process servers, and other law offices
– Draft and edit correspondence, pleadings, and discovery
– Schedule and prepare materials for client meetings
– Assist with answering and directing any incoming phone calls
– Highly organized
– Ability to work effectively and professionally with attorneys, legal assistants, clients, and outside organizations
– Needs to be able to transition quickly between multiple tasks and handle a fast-paced work environment.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferred GPA of 3.5+
Jehl Law Group believes in proper care and respect for the elderly. The attorneys have over 35 years of experience in handling claims including: nursing home/elder neglect and abuse, medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability, corporate fraud, breach of contract, and various aspects of elder law.
Email all resumes to email@example.com