inferno, a full-service advertising, public relations, design, and digital marketing firm has an immediate opening for a full-time copywriter.
We are looking to add copywriting talent to our team – wherever you are in your career. At inferno you will not be assigned to a single client, which means you will work on everything from online ads, emails, traditional advertising, online content, scripts for radio, television, and video – for clients that range from international corporations to local boutiques, to some of the best charitable organizations in Memphis.
Working at inferno is about doing great work and doing good. We believe in giving back to our community through our Fuelanthropic initiative. We provide opportunities and encourage our team to get involved and do something. In our 20 years we have donated more than 15,000 hours to local efforts to improve our hometown.
Here is what we expect if inferno is the right place for you:
– Be a good fit with our culture. No prima donnas.
– A love for writing.
– Consistent, on-strategy work that is conceptually strong and backed up by clear rationales that sell the work internally and externally.
– Outstanding creative ingenuity and variety, demonstrating a thorough exploration of possible creative solutions to any given communications need.
– An ability to master a wide variety of clients, industries, and products.
– Write all forms of copy – creative, technical, long, short, online content, scripts for radio, TV, and video.
– Master and maintain established client voices and brand guidelines.
– Develop project planning and execution habits to ensure efficient, accurate copy solutions
– Handle a large number of jobs simultaneously, maintaining strategic and creative quality.
– Work effectively in a high-performance team made up of diverse disciplines.
– Be self-motivated to get projects completed.
And what can you expect from us:
– A fast paced and rewarding experience working alongside a great group of motivated professionals
– Awesome downtown location with paid parking
– Paid vacation after your 6-month probationary period
– Paid holidays
– An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic Initiative
– Health Insurance Plan
– 401K with a company match