Hemline is a certified minority-owned, strategy-focused creative agency that believes tailored brand strategies never go out of style. For nearly 20 years we’ve worked with both for-profit and nonprofit organizations in a variety of sectors to keep their brands fresh for ever-changing audiences, and we are looking to expand our marketing team.
Hemline is looking for a new account executive to join our team! Specifically, we’re looking for a:
• Manager who delivers excellent client service, embraces a positive attitude toward day-to-day tasks, and works diligently to become a resourceful client partner.
• Thinker who, well, thinks through every step of a project—from creative briefs to final deliverables—and understands how each affects the whole and communicates that strategic emphasis to everyone involved.
• Organizer who crafts and manages project timelines and budgets and responds rapidly yet thoughtfully to changing priorities and last-minute deadlines.
• Doer who jumps in to help out others and exudes a can-do spirit to continue fueling our fun, entrepreneurial and creative atmosphere.
• Collaborator who likes working with a team, seeks advice from coworkers and superiors, and participates in improving, growing, and promoting the agency.
• Writer who understands that every word can influence, inspire and move someone to act.
• Computer guru who has strong skills in Microsoft Office and, ideally, has a working knowledge or better of Adobe Creative Suite.
We’d love to share more specifics with the right candidate, so please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.