Girl Scouts Heart of the South is accepting applications for a full-time leadership specialist to work in the
fast-paced environment at the Memphis Leadership office.
The leadership specialist is responsible for both development and project management for various leadership programs serving girls and adults, development and implementation of national leadership initiatives including National Working Mother’s Day and National Stand Beside Her Movement, civic
engagement programming and other leadership development opportunities including programs for teens.
- Strong in relationship building, this person will develop strategic partnerships for various programs.
- Experience in leadership training and background in marketing, communications is preferred.
- Volunteer leadership development as well as girl.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and to collaborate with volunteers, community stakeholders and GSHS staff.
- Must have prior leadership development experience.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are needed as are presentation and training/teaching skills.
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities.
- Experience in public speaking
- Good time management skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Email resumes to Melanie.email@example.com.