Deep understanding of and advocacy for key consumer and affluent customer segments and personas and ability to align line of business goals to marketing strategies that target those audiences with an outside-in customer-centric approach.
• Applies intelligence and insights of customers, competition and industry trends to enhance development and performance of marketing plans.
• Develops strategic marketing plans across all customer segments addressing all levels of the funnel: awareness, consideration, conversion and retention/advocacy. Sets well defined goals for marketing programs and opportunities for testing and optimization.
• Articulates and advocates for marketing program development needs and works with key stakeholders to ensure implementation, communication plans are in place.
• Uses customer segmentation and personas for prioritization of acquisition, increased wallet share and retention.
• Collaborates with Analytics and Data Strategy and CX to measure program success, customer satisfaction and optimize accordingly.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, higher level degree preferred
• Eight (8) to ten (10) years marketing experience, financial industry a plus
Skills and Competencies:
• Superior change management and leadership skills
• Extensive strategic planning skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence others
• Independent decision making ability
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to analyze and evaluate data and facts
• Inherent growth mindset and ability to adapt and thrive in a changing workplace
Monday thru Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm