Responsible for the support of sales incentive plans through validation of plan design, performance analytics, and reporting to support the Consumer and Wholesale Bank LOBs.
Works independently with little supervision and a great latitude in decision-making responsibility, performing complex analyses. Leverages reporting tools to create efficient and automated processes for insights and shares insights through visual analytics. The position requires the individual to be a subject matter expert in underlying performance data for the Consumer and Wholesale banking LOBs including Retail, Private Client, Wealth Management, Commercial, and Specialty Commercial LOBs while working with LOB and market leadership to communicate analytical learnings on strategic issues related to performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic support in the design of sales incentive plans
• Financial analysis and validation of incentive plan payouts and alignment of strategy
• Development of reporting and dashboards to support incentive performance and plan validation
• Analysis of credit risk management quality in relationship to incentive payouts
• Manage risk and control reviews to ensure accuracy of reporting, processes, and systems
• Manage and facilitate accounting processes including accruals and allocations
• Build relationship with line of business leaders and other Sr. Management
• Manage and develop reporting for incentive and performance benchmarking studies
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 5+ Years Financial Services Industry Experience
• 3 to 5 years Work Experience with Data Base Management and Analysis
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access,
• Proficient in data analysis and visualization using applicable tools, preferably Alterex and Tableau
• Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with or without the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone