FedEx Employees Credit Association (est. 1974) is a not-for-profit federal credit union which seeks to be the first-choice provider of financial solutions to FedEx employees, retirees, and their families, enabling our members to secure their financial future and realize their dreams.
FECA has a caring team of employees, deeply invested in the communities it serves. FECA offers competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short-term disability, EAP, 401k with company match, profit-sharing, discounts on financial products and services, paid vacation and personal days, and paid time for volunteering) as well as extensive professional development opportunities including on-site educational and leadership development programs.
With half a billion dollars in assets and more than 90,000 members, FECA has branches in Memphis, TN; Los Angeles, CA; Indianapolis, IN; Pittsburgh, PA; Harrison, AR; and Fort Worth, TX. FECA’s corporate offices are in Memphis, TN. For more information, visit fecca.com.
Title: Universal Branch Representative – Floater
Department: Branch Services
Reports To: AVP Branch Services
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:45am – 4:30pm; Friday 7:45am – 5:30pm, and occasional Saturdays 8:45am -1:00pm
Location: Memphis Area Branches
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Normal Duties and Responsibilities that may be performed in a branch, in the contact center or in an assigned department:
1. Perform transactions that effect accounts such as deposit, withdrawals, and payments.
2. Balance and reconcile cash drawer and checks daily.
3. Assist members in completing all account applications, loan applications, and any other requests.
4. Provide members and other individuals with one-to-one support through all channels of communications.
5. Analyze loan applications and qualify applicants based on lending policies and guidelines and process completed applications, making sure to get all necessary paperwork and other items required.
6. Assist members with checking/ATM/Debit card/ACH fraud situations.
7. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that shows confidence, confidentiality and professionalism with members, vendors, coworkers and management.
8. Connect Credit Association financial solutions to members’ financial needs.
9. Maintain regulatory compliance including Bank Secrecy Act.
10. Must have an excellent understanding of the Quality Approach Program and FedEx Employees Credit Association products and services.
11. Follow the CARE Service Standards.
12. Responsible for developing and maintaining a member centric culture where employees are highly motivated, member friendly and well trained for their position.
13. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Some college coursework preferred
2. Financial Institution experience preferred
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Strong computer skills.
5. Accuracy in balancing and skill in error detection.
6. Excellent oral and written communications skills.