Provide members (we call our customers “members”) and other individuals with personalized support through all channels of communications: telephone, email, voicemail, online chat, web, and other digital media.
Normal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide assistance with membership eligibility requirements, account inquiries and requests, servicing for credit debit cards, loan payments and other member needs.
2. Identify cross sell opportunities for new and existing members with services and products that best matches the members’ needs and qualifications.
3. Utilizing a “member centric” approach, determine individual member’s financial needs and recommend the appropriate products and services in order to improve the member’s financial lives.
4. Effectively answer questions by listening, collecting data, securing answers and reporting results in order to assist members in solving accounts related issues.
5. Assist with Live Chat, as needed.
6. Participate in and contribute to FedEx Employees Credit Association’s Bank Secrecy Act compliance.
7. Maintain an excellent understanding and commitment to the Quality Assurance Program and FedEx Employees Credit Association’s products and services.
8. Encourage team work within the organization by supporting each other.
9. Follow our internal CARE Standards for service as it relates to members and co-workers.
10. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Some college preferred.
2. Experience in a Contact Center or financial institution a plus.
3. Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve complex problems.
4. Must be accurate, detailed oriented, organized and possess excellent time management skills.
5. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills along with basic math skills.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs to include but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel