Executive Speakers Bureau is searching for a seasoned sales professional / talent agent for an exciting position working with our exclusive speakers and celebrities. Responsible for working with professional speakers, celebrities, sports figures and placing them at corporate, non-profit and association events throughout the world. There will also be responsibilities associated with promoting and selling exclusive talent/speakers, cold calls, producing marketing materials, assisting with sales campaigns, schedule management, and much more.
- Conduct all business with honesty and integrity
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Competitive motivation to close the sale
- High energy and able to multi-task with many different clients
- Strong sense of self-motivation
- Ability to learn extensive information on speakers
- Willingness to be innovative
- Strength in relationship building with both internal and external customers
- Anticipate potential risks and potential trouble spots that would impede the ability to execute contracts/events
- Ability to negotiate fees and contracts
Executive Speakers Bureau has been creating exceptional customer experiences for 25 years while maintaining unrivaled service. ESB offers a fun environment with a culture of giving back. This year ESB was an award finalist as one of Memphis’ Best Places to Work. Being named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 2 years in a row demonstrates the rapid growth we are experiencing.
ESB offers medical benefits, dental, 401K, flexible vacation, and a casual atmosphere.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com