Downline Ministries in Memphis, TN is seeking a competent, organized, professional, responsible, passionate, and creative Digital Media Content Manager.
- Are you passionate about helping others grow in their relationship with Christ?
- Do you love utilizing technology to help encourage, inspire, and equip other believers?
- Do you love capturing a great story or inspiring moment on video?
- Are you highly responsible and a self starter?
- Do you enjoy a team atmosphere with other passionate and responsible people?
- Do you have a strong ability to follow through on projects and tasks?
- Do you want to work in an environment where your work will directly impact the spiritual maturity and well being of others?
If so, as the Digital Media Content Manager you will be supporting 150 students annually in the Downline Institute to be better equipped and resourced to make disciples of all nations. Your role will be to professionally support the technical needs of the Institute and capture each class to be published to our online platform for students and alumni. You will also be tasked with helping us tell the stories of God’s faithfulness in the lives of students as they seek to faithfully follow Christ and make disciples as a lifestyle for a lifetime. As the Digital Media Content Manager, you will serve on a team responsible for organizing and executing small and large events. You will also be responsible for helping create meaningful content for our social media channels.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage all media for the Downline Institute which meets between the months of August and May on Monday nights from 6:30 – 8:30pm and Wednesday mornings from 5:45 – 7:45am with additional classes on occasion.
- Record, produce, and publish video and audio files from the Institute online to My Downline for students, alumni, and the Institute Online.
- Work with leadership to develop our social media presence with video content.
- Work with our marketing team to assist with promoting events and recruiting for the Institute and Emerging Leader program.
- Manage My Downline, the online platform for students and alumni that gives them access to the audio and video files from their Institute experience.
- Photograph events and capture images for use in our social media, website, annual impact report, and more.
- Do some graphic design for basic images for use in printed materials, videos, or online.
- True humility, servant hearted, doesn’t mind being “behind the scenes”
- Mature, highly responsible and reliable
- Self-starter, self motivated and accountable
- Attention to detail
- Solid working knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Accessible and approachable
- A change leader; hands-on; “roll up the sleeves”, positive “can do” attitude, with a high energy level
- Project management skills
- Needs to be a person who is passionate about biblical discipleship and playing a part in encouraging other people to walk closely with Christ
- Mature, high degree of personal responsibility
More about the position:
- Downline Ministries was founded in 2006 and is based in Memphis, TN with locations in Little Rock, Conway, Albany, GA, and an Online presence seeking to “Strengthen and Encourage biblical discipleship in and through the local Church.”
- Reports to Executive Director, who is eager to coach, lead and teach the right individual toward success and personal growth.
- Depending on the skills, experience, and availability of the individual hired full or part-time options may be available.
- Pay range is $25K – $34K.
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered
- Desired Start Date: As soon as possible
This is a position for a creative individual who loves to inspire, resource, and encourage others through effective storytelling in a digital world.
- Does not need to be or want to be micromanaged.
- Takes responsibility for outcomes and can juggle a lot of moving parts.
This is a fast-paced, super fun, hands-on role with a lot of variety and hard work. If this sounds like you and you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit the following information:
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Most recent compensation information
- Contact information for your most recent supervisor
Please send the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line, please indicate Digital Media Content Manager.