Executive Assistant to the Director
- Collaboration with the director
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- At least 5 years’ experience as an assistant to a top executive
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and PowerPoint
- Liaison between Dixon director and staff
- Liaison between Dixon director and board
- Assist with special projects such as museum re-accreditation, strategic plan, master plan
- Set up quarterly board of trustee meetings – pre-meeting packets, agenda, record minutes, create pre-meeting mailings, board meeting books and mail post meeting packets.
- Arrange all aspects of director’s travel arrangements
- Maintain director’s calendar.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for director’s lectures and for some board meetings.
- Maintain archives books of all Dixon items published for the public
- Schedule and manage meetings such as all staff meetings, weekly department head meetings, quarterly programming meetings, department head weekly reviews, staff annual reviews
- Reminders to director of important upcoming meetings and follow up with him on his statements/promises– action items mentioned in board meetings, promises to follow up with someone in an email, etc.
- Document travel and other expenses and submit to accounting department
- Order supplies for director’s office
Please email a cover letter and resume to Gail Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2020.