DarSalud Management, LLC is an innovative, quality-oriented, healthcare company determined to create a network of clinics, which will allow patients to receive coordinated and integrated healthcare. We seek to provide the financial, administrative, and managerial support needed for practices to focus on patient care, while they continue to grow.
- Developing strategies to recruiting and retain talent in a challenging/tight labor market environment;
- Attend seminars, conferences and networking events as needed
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify requirements and understand business needs, while building strong relationships with hiring teams; Advises hiring managers on recruitment and selection best practices
- Sources, screens, and evaluated candidate applications/resumes for qualifications
- Offers position to candidate, prepares offer letters and completes employee on-boarding
- Maintain Training Matrices; helps in all new hire/new temp training; other training as required.
- Developing various metrics to measure efforts in area of recruitment;
- Assists with maintaining performance management and improvement systems (as needed)
- Assists operations management with HR policy adherence, disciplinary actions and documentation
- Participating in generalist or any other duties as assigned by Company (10 20 hours/week).
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 2-4 years prior experience recruiting in a healthcare environment;
- 1-2 years prior experience as a human resource generalist;
- Experience recruiting through various scouring avenues and job boards;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Zenefits a plus.
DarSalud Management, LLC offers a competitive starting salary with excellent benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- PHR or SPHR (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
If you are interested in this position and need more information please reach out to email@example.com.