Are you a friendly, persuasive person? Do you love to move fast and juggle several projects? Are you a growth-minded professional who thrives working with other rainmakers, driven to create a unique team culture?
If you’re the type of dynamic professional motivated by a high energy, fast-paced market, works well under pressure, and accountable to your goals, apply today. Please note this position is not a full-time position, but rather one that provides tremendous flexibility and an agreed upon range of billable hours.
In this role you will be…
responsible for providing professional case management and wellbeing services for members of CHC’s employer groups
maintaining a focus on identifying and guiding members with catastrophic illnesses/injuries, acute and chronic medical conditions to highest outcome, lowest cost solutions
serving as a clinical resource for other members as a general health and wellness resource.
Once assigned to a specific employer, a CHC Nurse Advocate is responsible for working with the analytics team to identify plan members in need of assistance and develop measurement tools to track and quantify the changes being made within an engagement period.
Location & Hours: This is a remote telephonic position located offsite. Occasionally, in person meetings are required in the Memphis area. On call hours are from 8am to 5pm CT, Monday through Friday.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Active license as a Registered Nurse in the state of TN
- 5 years clinical experience with direct patient care preferred. Minimum 2 years required.
- Possess excellent proactive and critical thinking skills
- Experience and/or Certification in Case Management (CCM) preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions that are timely and achieve results consistent with the business goals and organizational culture
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding computer skills including Microsoft applications
About Connect Healthcare Collaboration
Named one of the Ten Companies to Watch in 2019 by the Greater Memphis Chamber, Connect Healthcare Collaboration is a community of proven resources that help employers drive down their healthcare costs while improving the outcomes for their employees. We have been named to the Health Retailers National Advisory Board, SIIA’s National Work Comp Committee, a World Health Congress 2019 Health Value Awards Finalist, the endorsement group for Ethical Wellness, and our CEO is the incoming Memphis Tourism Board Chair.
Connect Healthcare Collaboration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.