The AED works under the direction of the Executive Director and is an integral member of the senior management team. The AED is responsible for administration and ongoing daily operations of the CLC. In partnership with the ED, the AED is responsible for promoting a culture of high performance, continuous learning and improvement that supports the effective advancement of CLC’s values and mission.
• Operations: Manages the day-to-day operations of CLC and develops the people, systems and tools required to achieve excellent results and sustainable growth.
• Finance: Oversees Director of Finance; analyzes and reviews financial data, reports financial performance, prepares budgets, and monitors expenditures and costs.
• Human Resources: Oversees and implements HR strategies including talent acquisition and retention, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health benefits, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention.
• Evaluation and Planning: Collaborates with the ED in creating and coordinating the process for developing the organization’s strategic plan, annual business plans, and systems for tracking and reporting on the progress of same. Oversees systems for measuring program/organizational performance and continuous improvement.
• Coordinates the risk management plan for CLC, including malpractice, emergency response and technology security, and the communication of such to all employees.
• Work Environment: Provides a physical working environment that ensures a positive, productive climate for operations through maintenance, planning and general building services.
The AED is an individual with strong administrative, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to manage projects effectively, a keen attention to detail and the ability to work in a team-based environment.
• Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience, including management; JD strongly preferred; familiarity with financial management a plus.
• Exceptionally strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to define strategic issues and make tough decisions, and to communicate with a diverse array of stakeholders internally and externally
• Demonstrated abilities to work independently, lead multiple projects, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements and decisions
• Ability to portray a positive persona with the public and be a positive representative of the organization
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 to $70,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com