Church Health currently has an opening for a Nurse Manager, for the Family Medicine Clinic. The purpose of this position is to manage the daily operations of the Church Health Family Medicine Clinic, in order to provide the highest quality care and the best experience for our patients.
Interested candidates should possess abilities in change management with strong nursing, leadership and communication skills. Candidates will be expected to work collaboratively with clinical and non-clinical leaders. Overall candidates should demonstrate a passion for working with the underserved in Shelby County.
- Supervising the work of the Nurses, Medical Assistants, Volunteers, Interpreters and Ancillary personnel.
- Working with providers, residency faculty and residents to establish and apply standards of care/practice and enforce policies, procedures and processes utilizing the Church Health work flow.
- Working with team and leadership to ensure clinic compliance in HIPAA, CLIA, OSHA, Title VI, VFC, emergency response, etc.
- Working collaboratively with other Church Health leadership to establish clinical strategy, budgets, policies and processes.
- Leading and sustaining improvement efforts around efficiency and health outcomes in collaboration with Church Health and residency leadership.
- Planning and facilitating clinic and patient flow process.
- Effectively trouble shoot and problem solve issues with patients and staff.
- Promoting positive communication, customer service and team building.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
- BSN required
- 5 years of nursing experience as an RN
- At least 2 years of leadership, management or Charge Nurse experience
- Experience in working in family medicine, residency, pediatrics, public health or a multilingual setting is preferred and strongly considered.