WE ARE A BRAND NEW CLINIC NEARING COMPLETION!
• One will be Director of Medical Operations (compensated accordingly)
• Clinic will be open 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
• Full-time position work schedule will be capped at a maximum of 50 hrs. per week for salaried employees. Our compensation plans are unique: Full-time
Veterinarians will be paid a minimum yearly salary of $110k (based on experience and qualifications) until your available commission plan equals or exceeds your salary. At that time, you will have the option of changing your compensation package to combine salary and commission to maximize your earnings. Specific salary and commission combinations will be discussed during the interview and hiring process.
• Part-time work schedule will be capped at 24 hrs. per week with every effort made to accommodate your scheduling needs. Part-time Veterinarians working 24 hours per week will be paid a minimum yearly salary of $52k (based on experience and qualifications) until your available commission plan equals or exceeds your salary. At that time, you will have the same options as Full-time Veterinarians are offered.
We are a brand new clinic specializing in treating dogs, located in East Memphis, built and operated by the same pet-loving family that owns and operates Barks and Recreation. We have a large customer base that is looking forward to our opening and as we have done in Boarding and Day Care at Barks and Recreation, we intend to set new standards in Veterinary care in Memphis and the Mid-South. We need a special group of Vets who want to work in a very high-tech clinic, at a very reasonable pace, in an organization that puts dogs first, everything else second. Our focus will be on wellness and preventative medicine but we are well-equipped for surgical intervention as required.
We are interested in talking to you only if (and these are listed in order of importance), you genuinely love animals, you are a DVM with 2+ years’ experience in a clinical or hospital setting, you have a friendly, out-going personality that allows you to interact positively with our customers and our staff and you have a working knowledge of digital radiography.
Examples of your responsibilities would include (but would not be limited to):
• Examining and treating our customers’ injuries and illnesses
• Educating our customers’ parents on the importance on all aspects of preventative care
• Performing or assisting with surgeries as required
• Training members of our support staff
Barks and Medication will offer a unique work environment that promotes quality and excellence in everything we do, in an atmosphere that recognizes that we are in the most wonderful business in the world- we get paid for taking care of dogs! Come join our team.
Submit your application with an up to date application and a short cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you. Please email your resume to us at email@example.com