The Benefits Support Specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short- and long-term disability.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges.
- Process employee enrollment forms for insurance and other benefits including workers’ comp and COBRA
- Assists Benefit Specialists with various projects including enrollments and payroll deductions
- Update employer records
- Client billing
- Demonstrated proficient level of database knowledge and experience along with data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on detail while managing multiple responsibilities
Adams Keegan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer