The Memphis Comedy Festival will include diverse comedy for every type of humor. From March 5th through March 8th, you can come get cracked up by stand-up comedy and humorous short films.
Currently they have many great satirists scheduled including:
- Arguments and Grievances Podcast, Chicago, IL
- Massive Fraud’s KARATEFIGHT, New Orleans, LA
- Memphis All-Star Improv Showcase
- The Late Late Breakfast, Chicago, IL
- Improv Workshops presented by Chris Trew, Austin, TX
- Marketing/Branding Seminars presented by Sullivan Branding
- The Slightly Bent Showcase, Memphis, TN
- The 4:20 Show, Memphis, TN
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Comedy and Don’t Be Afraid of the Shorts presented by Stanley Justice, Memphis, TN
- And even more TBA
If you want to volunteer for the event go here for all the info you need.
Go here to see the full schedule.