Enjoy Sunday afternoon at the Israel Festival this weekend with camel rides, Israeli food, music, and more.
This Sunday from 10am to 5pm, experience the culture of Israel in Memphis with family and friends. Israel Festival is presented by Memphis Friends of Israel and is celebrating one decade of fun. This year, celebrate Israeli food, music, and culture with activities for all. Kids can enjoy camel rides, petting zoos, face painting, and balloon artists, too! Cheer for your favorite during the falafel eating contest and be sure to stay for the 1PM Israel Rally. You can also find Israeli themed vendors and buy products imported form Israel. The Memphis Israel Festival truly has something for everyone! Come for the 9AM 5K Walk/Run and spend a family fun day at the Israel Festival.
- What: 10th annual Israel Fest presented by Memphis Friends of Israel
- When: Sunday, December 3rd 10am – 5pm
- Cost: $5 admission, Kids get in FREE!
- 2017 Festival Schedule
- Bornblum Student Choir: 10:15 – 10:45
- Hebrew Academy Choir: 10:45 – 11:15
- Falafel Eating Contest Round 1: 11:15 – 11:45
- Israeli Folk Dancers: 11:45 – 12:15
- Falafel Eating Contest Round 1: 12:15 – 12:45
- Israel Rally: 1:00 – 2:00
- Temple Israel / Institute of Jewish Rock Students: 2:15 – 3:15
- Jason Kaplan Trio: 3:15 – 4:15