It’s time to run this town!
The Junior League of Memphis (JLM) is hosting a virtual 5K/10K on Saturday, October 17. How do you race virtually? Lace up those shoes, walk out that front door, and hit the pavement (or even the treadmill!) wherever you want. You can run, walk, or jog and you can go solo, or grab some running or walking buddies.
The JLM is one of the largest volunteer groups in the Mid-South. They are committed to revitalizing neighborhoods in and around Memphis through the development of, and participation in, programs that positively impact the environments where people live, work and play. The funds raised from the JLM Virtual 5K/10K will benefit many of the JLM’s partners—G.R.O.W., Camp Good Grief, Carpenter Art Garden, Habitat for Humanity, Memphis Athletic Ministries, Memphis Tilth, Refugee Empowerment Program, REACH Memphis, The Hagar Center, Longstreet Women’s Empowerment and Kids in the Kitchen.
- Adult Registration: $25 (increases to $35 on race day) for the 5K and $35 (increases to $45 on race day) for the 10K.
- Youth Registration (age 15 and under): $15 (increases to $25 on race day)
- Ghost Runner Registration: $25
- Packet pick up: Details will be shared closer to race day.
- Sponsorships: Are you or your company interested in sponsoring the 2020 JLM 5K/10K? For more information or to become a sponsor, contact Magnolia Gatlin, JLM 5K/10K Chair.
Want ideas for beautiful places to run? Check out our guide.