Celebrate Binghampton’s diverse neighborhood at the first ever Kaleidoscope Food Festival on April 15th.
In only 2.5 square miles, residents in Binghampton represent over 17 different nations, making it one of the most multi-cultural neighborhoods in Memphis.
The unique naming of the festival was purposeful for two reasons. “Kaleidoscope” means a constantly changing pattern or sequence of elements. Kaleidoscope is also Greek for “observation of beautiful forms.” The name aptly describes how this food festival will offer experiences from cultures around the world through food, storytelling, and performances.
- Date: Saturday, April 15th, 1pm-7pm
- Location: Wiseacre Brewing Company, 2783 Broad Ave
- Indra’s Dumplings (Nepal)
- Ibti’s Soup (North Sudan)
- Aroma Kitchen by Flora & CC (South Sudan, Kenya)
- Raffe’s (Syria)
- More TBA
- Cost: Free, family-friendly
Pets (on leash) are welcome and the event’s vendors feature multicultural chefs from the Binghampton neighborhood. You can also enjoy top-quality and uniquely flavorful Wiseacre beers specifically paired with your food choices.