The holidays truly are a time for giving back and spending time with the ones you love. That’s why GiVE 365 is combining the best of both worlds. GiVE 365 is a nonprofit organization that advances the well-being of The Greater Memphis area. It gives back to others through a variety of events, including Holiday Cocktails.
Holiday Cocktails is an annual event where members can relax and have fun during the busy holiday season as Give 365 kicks off their 2016 grant cycle and announces their new grant theme.
- When: Dec. 10th, 5:30pm
- Where: The Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
- To Attend: RSVP to Vanessa Langston at email@example.com
Attendees of The Holiday Cocktail party should expect to have fun, eat light snacks, drink amazing cocktails, and get in the holiday spirit! Guests are encouraged to bring a friend. They will also be accepting donations for two organizations:
- Dorothy Day House of Hospitality Needed Items:
- general household cleaners
- Clorox or Lysol wipes
- Kroger, Walgreens, or Mapco gift cards
- Midsouth Spa and Neuter Services Items Needed:
- Paper Towels
- Black 30-gallon trash bags
- HE liquid laundry detergent
Join the event page for updates.
Follow GiVE 365 for more info.