The Wellness Advisor assists the General Manager with new membership sales as well the retention of current members. The Wellness Advisor provides superior customer service while assisting new and current students in class selections, answering membership questions, and transacting merchandise purchases. We expect you to be excited about meeting and greeting our customers and be part of building a strong YogaSix community. The Wellness Advisor also assists with studio cleanliness. This is a part time role (20-35 hours/week) with expected evening and weekend availability.
YogaSix believes everyone deserves the mind-body experience of yoga. YogaSix offers six different class types designed to accommodate students of all levels in a way that is empowering, encouraging, and fun. YogaSix was established in 2012 and is the fastest growing boutique yoga company in the United States.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales targets
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to learn and use the ClubReady software system (Client Booking System)
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must have proficient computer skills
• Attend special events and trainings as needed
• Part time
• Execute full sales process of lead generation, follow up, and closing the sale
• Meet and exceed sales goals as established by the General Manager
• Conduct studio tours with new prospects to build rapport to facilitate sales
• Be knowledgeable about products, programs and pricing
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in grassroots/community events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the studio
• Assists with maintaining a clean, safe and inviting environment
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
• Other duties as assigned
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
• May be required to sit or stand for up to four hours at a time. May be required to reach with hands and arms. Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, and drive a car. This job requires the person to climb up and down flights of stairs as elevators are not present at all locations. May be asked to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to effectively hear in person and via telephone
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• This position offers a competitive hourly wage
• Commission paid on sales
• Sales incentives and bonuses based on performance.
• Opportunity for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
• Complimentary YogaSix studio membership and 30% retail discount on all merchandise
To apply, please email your resume, general availability, and availability for a 15 minute phone interview to Mary Kate Schuster at email@example.com
Start Date June 12th, 2023
YogaSix Downtown Memphis