Topgolf is flat out FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun, Once Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit, and Caring. Topgolf welcomes millions of visitors to our sites each year so get ready for super-high volume, great energy, incredible career path opportunities and having a blast while you lead the best teams in the industry – that’s Topgolf!
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Keep the bar and storage areas clean and stocked by demonstrating outstanding energy, urgency and attention to detail
- Assist them in enjoying the fun and excitement of the game of Topgolf
- Use the game and bay assignment systems so Guests are quickly able to begin their games
SUPPORT (FOOD RUNNER, DRINK RUNNER, BUSSER)
- Keep bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
- Deliver cold, freshly poured drinks to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Deliver hot, freshly prepared food to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Must be 16 years or older
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
Click here to apply!