Position Description (Male/Female):
Responsible to the Executive Director of RedZone Ministries
Full-time, Salaried w/Benefits, including 401K contribution, & PTO
Responsible to the Executive Director
The Program Coordinator is responsible to implement the program strategies of RedZone Ministries. Responsible to develop and facilitate direct evangelical outreach and discipleship ministry among urban young people, particularly young people between the ages of 13 to 18 who live in the Orange Mound community. The coordinator will report directly to the Executive Director or the designee.
I. Direct Ministry:
A. Be accountable to mission strategy and vision.
B. To work with the team to facilitate a weekly proclamation event.
1. Develop specific programs that meet the needs of girls.
C. To host a weekly bi-weekly Bible Study / Discipleship Group
D. Summer Camping
1. Summer programming, i.e. weekend and weeklong camping.
2. Serve at week long summer camping experiences
E. Provide wholistic programs in the community
F. Network with churches, para-churches, and other organizations.
G. Have a high presence at Melrose High School and the community.
1. Intentional effort to recruit kids for programming
2. Highly active in the school &community, i.e. service.
II. Leadership Development
A. Network with potential partners
1. Recruit and nurture volunteers and potential donors (actively engage in resource development process)
a. Community Newsletters, etc.
b. Attend Mission Conferences
B. Training Opportunities
1. Must participate in training sessions
2. Attend seminars / conferences (in and out of town)
1. Must keep accurate records of numbers and outcomes
2. Set individual goals and objectives, re: numbers, outcomes, etc.
3. Must submit reports and /or assignments on time.
RedZone Memphis, Inc.