NOW HIRING OVERNIGHT DIRECT CARE WORKERS
Memphis Recovery Centers is currently hiring an experienced Direct Care Service Worker to work overnight in our residential addiction rehab facility. Join us in our mission to deliver care that changes people’s lives.
What You Will Do
- Teach, coach, and supervise clients in activities of daily living, including morning, bedtime, and overnight procedures, hygiene, and cleanliness.
- Provide general supervision and rule enforcement overnight
- Documentation regarding patient care
- Assist in the transportation of clients as necessary in agency vehicles
What You Will Need
- High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- Previous Experience with adolescents (PREFERRED)
- Ability to climb up and down stairs
- Valid driver’s license (REQUIRED)
What Employees Say Is Their Favorite Part of The Job
- Love that my ideas are heard, implemented, and respected.
- Having a positive connection with the patients
- The teamwork that everyone gives
- Watching the light come on in our patient’s eyes and the laughter and camaraderie of the staff.
- Watching patients change and grow in their recovery process and getting to be a part of it.
What We Promise
- Challenging and Rewarding Work Environment
- Orientation and Training, both Initially and Ongoing
- Career Growth and Development Opportunities within MRC
- Excellent Medical and Prescription Drug Plan as well as Available Dental and Vision for Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match for Full-time and Part-Time Positions
- Paid Vacation Time Off and Leave for Illness
Memphis Recovery Centers