Founded in 2014, Memphis Record Pressing (MRP) has quickly grown to become a global leader in LP vinyl record production, and one of the largest vinyl pressing plants in North America. Located in Bartlett, TN, MRP is currently in the midst of a massive expansion project and is looking for motivated, dependable, and dedicated individuals to join the team.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, short-term/long-term disability, and 401k eligibility upon hire. Health, vision, dental and life insurance are available as well, after the first 90 days of employment.
We are looking for a Recruiter/HR Generalist to help us grow! This position will support the overall operations of the HR Department with a primary focus on companywide recruiting. This position will also assist in areas of performance management, employee relations, staff development and a wide range of HR Generalist duties as needed.
· Full life-cycle recruiting, including:
o Sourcing – reviewing job details, ensuring job descriptions/summaries are in place and preparing postings
o Pre-screening – provide initial screening of applicants via phone screens, etc.
o Conducting interviews along with supervisor/manager of open position
o Acting as point of contact
· Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for those positions that need frequent filling
· Organize and maintain recruiting documents, (applications, resumes, etc.)
· Provide general HR support to the Team
· Help with onboarding, training and development activities
· Help with maintaining up to date job descriptions/summaries for all positions
· Helps in maintaining employee records
· Performs other related duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with previous recruiting/talent acquisition and HR experience. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memphis Record Pressing