The Team Attendant is responsible for assisting the Head Equipment Manager, along with other Team Attendants, with the setup and preparation of Memphis Hustle and/or Memphis Grizzlies home games. Games for the Memphis Hustle are scheduled at Landers Center, Southaven, MS. Games for the Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled at FedExForum, Memphis, TN.
In This Role You Will
- Prepare courts for games;
- Assist and rebound coaches and staff prior to games;
- Maintain courts and locker room areas in neat and clean manner;
- Layout equipment as needed;
- Maintain equipment and supplies as required;
- Assist other teams/visitors as required in order to promote team work and to comply with work schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Completed H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work three hours prior to tip-off, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Must be able to work on location at Landers Center, Southaven, MS, or, as needed, at FedExForum, Memphis, TN.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Able to work independently and coordinate & prioritize multiple tasks.
- Self-starters, pro-active, and highly motivated.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat, walk for extended period of time.
- Ability to lift, push, pull 30lbs.
Nice to Have:
- Organized sports/athletic experience.
- Knowledge and passion of NBA Basketball.
What We Offer
At the Memphis Grizzlies, we strive to provide a fun, diverse, and rewarding work environment for all team members. In addition to offering a competitive hourly wage, we have other great benefits and perks.
Discounts and Perks
- Flexible scheduling around your availability
- Team Store Discounts
- Happy Hours and other fun activities
- Discount game night meals and snack program
- Employee Discounted Grizzlies and Hustle Game Tickets
- NBA Sponsored Discount Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Company Swag
- Employee Recognition and Years of Service Awards
Memphis Basketball LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and team members fairly based on their abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
Memphis Basketball LLC