HBG Design is seeking a skilled Architectural Professional to contribute to the delivery of memorable design experiences for our national hospitality and entertainment clients. The firm is recognized as Top 10 hospitality and entertainment design firm in the U.S. by Hotel Business magazine and Business and Building Design & Construction magazine, and is consistently honored as a Top Workplace for our innovative workplace programs.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Four (4) or five (5) year Architecture degree from an accredited program preferred
- Current architectural registration or actively pursuing registration.
- Five (5) to fifteen (15) years of professional architectural experience
- Experience with hospitality, gaming, and/or entertainment projects is preferred
- Knowledge of building technology and can demonstrate it through self produced documents and communication of design process
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to architectural design by the caliber of projects in resume as well as specific design contributions made to projects
- Ability to collaboratively resolve complex technical and design issues with team to produce innovative solutions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Mentor and lead junior level staff on the project teams
- Proficient in Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Microsoft Suite
To apply, please follow this link: https://bit.ly/3yG6pXl
HBG Design has been pioneering the creation of memorable and transformative design experiences for over 43 years. Our 100-person team of architects, interior designers and building professionals in our Memphis, TN headquarters, and San Diego, CA, and Dallas, TX, offices share a passion for making design stories come to life by shaping physical space and connecting people to place. Passion and people are at the heart of every experience we create. It’s that winning combination that has led to HBG Design’s continual ranking as a Top 10 hospitality and entertainment design firm in the U.S. for over two decades. The firm has been recognized with more than 200 design and industry excellence awards.
We are highly focused on delivering inspired design experiences, engaging employees across the organization, and enacting innovative, award-winning operational practices that help our employees design their own unique career experiences. HBG Design has been lauded for its business approach and commitment to employee growth and development, winning multiple Architecture/Engineering industry “Hot Firm” awards; national A/E “Best Places to Work” awards and national awards for operations management and employee engagement. Experience our projects and culture at www.hbg.design