We are searching for a Marketing/Administrative Assistant in our Memphis office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing Specialist and will be someone who displays integrity and is a congenial, cooperative professional who is confident in the roles of assistant, organizer, and marketing/administrative go-to. Willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves to help out when necessary, with follow-up on tasks to ensure efficient, proper results. The position will support the company in the creation and preparation of all marketing and communications materials and activities, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
Headquartered in Memphis Tennessee, we are a leading multi-disciplined firm that includes engineers, architects, planners, landscape architects, environmental scientists, surveyors, engineering technicians, CADD technicians, and construction observers. We have a solid reputation providing services to a diverse list of public and private clients. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, we have branch offices in Knoxville and Nashville, TN, Houston, TX, Indianapolis, IN, Jonesboro, AR, and Chipley and Tallahassee, FL.
Fisher Arnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all our new team members to work in a drug free environment and submit to an initial screening.
- Assist with developing marketing materials (proposals, brochures, and other collateral items)
- Answer and transfer telephone calls while the receptionist is on break or out of the office
- Assist with social media
- Printing, binding, filing, packaging as needed
- Run office errands
- Assist with planning, organizing, setting and cleaning up company events and meetings
- Taking photos of employees, events, and project sites, when necessary
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Communicate effectively with high-level personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrate organizational skills to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Adobe InDesign (experience preferred, but can be trained on the job)
- Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with answering and transferring phone calls
- Familiar with social media
- Familiar with taking high quality digital photographs
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 160 Hours Annual Paid Time Off
- 9 Annual Paid HolidaysFlexible Work Week (Half-Days Fridays)
Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing/Admin Assistant” as the Subject Line. Cover letters will be evaluated as a writing sample and should include your salary requirements, and how you feel you can contribute to our organization. All correspondence regarding your application should be transmitted via email; no phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fisher and Arnold