About the Organization
Established in 2010, City Leadership exists to maximize the leadership capital and potential of Memphis. We strongly believe that better leaders make a better city. For this reason, we strive to recruit talented individuals to Memphis, develop leaders and organizations in Memphis, and catalyze collaborative projects for the benefit of the city.
The Salesforce Administrator will ensure that City Leadership proactively improves and enhances our Salesforce platform and manages data across campaigns. No possibility should seem too large to attempt if viable for our mission. On the other hand, no task should seem too small for you to do if it serves our cause.
We are looking for someone who loves data and has a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform. An ideal candidate will be able to understand our current setup and compare next to our objectives, to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with team members at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining options and their potential impact.
Key Job Functions
- Collecting, organizing, analyzing, and reporting the data of City Leadership in order to create and present actionable information.
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Import leads, contacts, and other data.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Maintain and build custom reports and dashboards for internal and external use—both in Salesforce and Data Studio.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Work with outside Salesforce Vendors for more complicated tasks as needed.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as provide training and support.
- Seek to improve all of City Leadership’s data processes.
- Perform ad hoc research and analysis as requested by City Leadership’s Managers and Directors.
Requirements, Qualifications, & Desired skills
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or comparable in-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Extensive experience and exceptional ability in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Detail-oriented in the context of a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines.
- Keen ability to multitask; Proactive, self-starter.
- Strong team collaboration skills.
- Teachable spirit, high energy, team player with the desire to learn and grow.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Great healthcare fully paid for by the employee.
- Excellent Vacation / Holiday / Time-off structure.
- Continuous corporate investment into professional development.
Equal Opportunity Statement
City Leadership is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, faith, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disabilities.