Caissa Public Strategy, LLC is a strategic communications firm with headquarters in Memphis, TN and an office in Washington, DC. We serve a broad range of corporations, small businesses, governments, individuals and nonprofits. Since its founding, Caissa has represented more than 400 clients across the country.
CaissaK12 is a specialized division of Caissa Public Strategy that serves public school districts through powerful communications. We are the nation’s #1 leader in traditional public school student recruitment. Our Project Leads motivate teams of specialists at the heart of our signature public education service, using proven grassroots and direct contact student recruitment efforts.
Our team believes in continuous growth and learning to increase performance, and WE OWN THIS. We strive to be better, and we are looking for like-minded people who can also work with this holistic approach.
For the Caissa Project Lead position, we are looking for a dynamic and reliable individual. The Project Lead must be enthusiastic about building and maintaining relationships with clientele via phone calls and in-person. This candidate must also demonstrate analytical and decision-making skills to achieve project and team goals for our clients.
Caissa is a valuable career step. As a Project Lead, you will:
- Learn from experts in public communications
- Practice message design and delivery through K12 marketing and outreach
- Lead and motivate teams to meet daily/monthly project goals
- Partner with external clients to field requests and deliverables, manage deadlines and oversee project details from concept through fulfillment; support the internal project team when needed
- Build strong relationships with clients and partners
- Analyze base level costs associated with your projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and a demonstrated competency in learning new software
- Experience with Hubspot and/or other CRM systems a plus
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to lead teams, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Proactive communication skills and ability to work across groups
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Caissa Public Strategy