Caissa Public Strategy, LLC is a strategic communications firm with headquarters in Memphis, TN and an office in Washington, DC. We serve a broad range of corporations, small businesses, governments, individuals and nonprofits. Since its founding, Caissa has represented more than 400 clients across the country.
Caissa K12 is a specialized division of Caissa Public Strategy that serves public school districts through powerful communications. We are the nation’s number one leader in traditional public school student recruitment. The Sales Representative will directly engage with existing and potential high-level clients to build lasting relationships with school districts nationwide while increasing awareness of Caissa K12’s services.
For the Caissa K12 Sales Representative position, we are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and reliable person who can work with a variety of virtual, phone and in-person communications. The Sales Representative must be enthusiastic about corresponding with clients in ways that convey how Caissa K12 can boost public school district success.
Caissa is a valuable career step. As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Consistently bring best in class work ethic for call plans, calendar management, client contracts and use of CRM tools to maximize customer facing time
- Build strong relationships with education decision-makers and influencers such as CEO’s, Superintendents, and C-Suite executives
- Practice message design and delivery through K12 marketing
- Travel 6-7 times annually for conferences, onsite client visits and other events
Your work environment will include:
- CRM utilization as a team effort
- Daily meetings (showing up on time is a must)
- Collaborative and independent work
- Preparing, overseeing and delivering any scopes, contracts or technical details required by the sales process and working with the K12 team for project kickoff/handoff
- Celebrations for successes
- Team-focused work culture
- Travel; some nights and weekends
- Prior experience with sales: cold calls, emails, and high volume sales-related activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including the experience and ability to present in front of both large and small audiences at any level, virtually or in-person
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace, Hubspot is nice to have
- Ability to travel out-of-state for events (Night and weekend availability)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a deadline
- Highly organized
- Energetic, friendly personality
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: Starting $40,000.00 per year, with commission pay
Caissa Public Strategy